Field Sampling & Construction services To Environmental Consulting Firms
Available throughout Southern California, Nevada & Arizona.
Strongarm Environmental Field Services, Inc. provides a complete range of field services for environmental consulting firms.
Working as a cooperative business partner, Strongarm assists environmental consulting firms in Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona by providing:
- Experienced trained personnel
- Sampling equipment
- Geoprobe direct-push soil sampling equipment
- Dual-phase extraction and vapor extraction tests
- Environmental construction services
- Demolition services
- Concrete cutting & coring services
Health & Safety
We have held an EMR rating of 0.0 for the past seven years.
We do our part to help our customers achieve their goals of zero-injury work records. Our technicians go through extensive hours of safety training each year on a variety of sites, and it shows in our 0.0 EMR rating. Our staff of experienced technicians is continually kept up-to-date with the California Code of Regulations and 29 CFR 1910.20 governing hazardous waste operations.
- Annual 8 hour Hazwoper refresher training
- LPS Training
- TWIC's Cards
- Excavation and Competent Person Training
- Dept. of Justice Clearance